Protection of intellectual property is all important to business and creative individuals, but often overlooked.
I am familiar with the many aspects of intellectual property law, from registering your trademarks, to asserting and enforcing your rights if others copy your brand name and trade off your goodwill and knowing the special Government powers about copyright which can impact on personal and commercial operators.
I have advise Australian clients on issues to do with enforcing their rights within Australia and overseas.
I provide intellectual property legal advice on all areas of intellectual property law including:
- Copyright advice & licensing
- Government & intellectual property
- Piracy-protective action
- Confidentiality agreements
- Remedies for infringement of intellectual property rights
- Restraint of trade
- Trade mark advice and registration
- Trade mark oppositions