Government and Administrative Law
I have many years experience acting for and in respect of various State, Federal and Local Government agencies, in both law and policy in Administrative Law, Government contracting, probity advice services, as well as for advising on legislative reform and facilitating procurement projects, achieving the best value for money for clients.
I am a NSW Law Society Accredited Specialist in Government & Administrative Law and have worked in-house to Government, which allows me a better understanding of the issues better, and to operate more economically.
Some of my Government client assignments involve activity in other countries, particularly for education services.
My Government & Administrative Law services include:
- Administrative law advice
- Competition law and Government
- Contracting by and with Government
- Educational licensing
- Expressions of interest
- Government finance
- Industry facilitation
- Defence of allegations by Tax Practitioners Board
- Review of Government decision making
- Probity advice and services
- Review of government action