I have accepted an invitation from the Lord President of the Court of Session, Scotland to deliver a talk on Mobility of the Legal Profession at the Commmonwealth Law Conference in Glasgow later this year. My fellow speakers are from Canada and Uganda. I will post the link to the paper later.
- NSW Modern Slavery Update – Uncertainty Reigns September 2019
- Human Rights – Oodgeroo Noonuccal’s poem “A Song of Hope”
- ATO May Disclose Taxpayers’ Outstanding Debt to “credit reporting bureaus”
- IP contracts – Exemption from Restraint of Trade Provisions Abolished
- Do You Want to Delay Dementia Onset? Alternative Medical Therapies Are at Risk!