I have accepted an invitation from the Lord President of the Court of Session, Scotland to deliver a talk on Mobility of the Legal Profession at the Commmonwealth Law Conference in Glasgow later this year. My fellow speakers are from Canada and Uganda. I will post the link to the paper later.
- Director Identification Numbers (‘DIN’) – Sounding with Creditors – Will it Kill the Phoenix?
- ENFORCEABLE PROCUREMENT PROVISIONS DIRECTION 2019 – NSW – “CLAYTON’S” PROTECTION FOR SME’s?
- Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 – NSW
- Witnessing Audio Visually In a Time of Social Distancing
- Signing & Witnessing in era of COVID-19