Some notes from a presentation I did for public sector lawyers recently on the ongoing changes in NSW Government Procurement.
Keeping Procurement under Control ?
• Implications of the new NSW Government Procurement Arrangements
• Some Problems in Practice
• Delegation of authority/empowerment
• Terms of the Contract – Appropriateness and Tailoring of templates
• Risk Management: What can the law
Some Issues in Practice
• PCBUs – Workplace Health and Safety responsibility for safety at premises of others
• Keeping Procurement Under Control
Terms of the Contract – Appropriateness and Tailoring of Templates
• Terms of the contract –
• Refining and tailoring
Risk Management: What can the lawyers do?
• What resources?
• What relationship with Procurement?
• A role in Training?
• “Use the Template”
• Lines of Responsibility, e.g. to “piggybackers”
• Response Timeframes