Comments from me and Christina Cavallaro of Eakin McCaffery Cox on the ups and downs of revolutionary 3D printing and its effect on copyright, patents and trade marks appear in the May/June 2015 edition of Asia IP magazine. The link to the article extract ‘3D Revolution’ can be accessed http://www.eakin.com.au/images/3D_Revolution_AsiaIP_May_June_2015.pdf.
- NSW Modern Slavery Update – Uncertainty Reigns September 2019
- Human Rights – Oodgeroo Noonuccal’s poem “A Song of Hope”
- ATO May Disclose Taxpayers’ Outstanding Debt to “credit reporting bureaus”
- IP contracts – Exemption from Restraint of Trade Provisions Abolished
- Do You Want to Delay Dementia Onset? Alternative Medical Therapies Are at Risk!