Comments from me and Christina Cavallaro of Eakin McCaffery Cox on the ups and downs of revolutionary 3D printing and its effect on copyright, patents and trade marks appear in the May/June 2015 edition of Asia IP magazine. The link to the article extract ‘3D Revolution’ can be accessed http://www.eakin.com.au/images/3D_Revolution_AsiaIP_May_June_2015.pdf.
- School Fees – Credit Checks and Default Reports
- Wanting to leave Australia Despite COVID? When and Why You Can!
- “Exhaustion of IP Rights” An Australian Perspective
- Director Identification Numbers (‘DIN’) – Sounding with Creditors – Will it Kill the Phoenix?
- ENFORCEABLE PROCUREMENT PROVISIONS DIRECTION 2019 – NSW – “CLAYTON’S” PROTECTION FOR SME’s?