Comments from me and Christina Cavallaro of Eakin McCaffery Cox on the ups and downs of revolutionary 3D printing and its effect on copyright, patents and trade marks appear in the May/June 2015 edition of Asia IP magazine. The link to the article extract ‘3D Revolution’ can be accessed http://www.eakin.com.au/images/3D_Revolution_AsiaIP_May_June_2015.pdf.
- Director Identification Numbers (‘DIN’) – Sounding with Creditors – Will it Kill the Phoenix?
- ENFORCEABLE PROCUREMENT PROVISIONS DIRECTION 2019 – NSW – “CLAYTON’S” PROTECTION FOR SME’s?
- Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 – NSW
- Witnessing Audio Visually In a Time of Social Distancing
- Signing & Witnessing in era of COVID-19